IA Webinar Training
Description: This webinar will discuss the various options available for restraining irrigation pipe and their associated fittings, both above and below ground.
• Thrust blocking.
• Joint restraint.
• When restraint is required and when it is not.
• Various types of pipe and how their restraining requirements are different.
• How different types of restraint should be installed.
• Calculations for proper sizing of restraints.
• Why restraint is needed.
• Consequences of not restraining the pipe and fitting system.
Brian E. Vinchesi, CGIA, CIC, CID, CLIA, CLIM, CLWM
Irrigation Consulting, Inc.
Brian Vinchesi, a degreed agricultural (irrigation) engineer, is president of Irrigation Consulting, Inc., an irrigation design and consulting firm. Vinchesi has 32 years of irrigation design experience in the turf, landscape and golf sectors. He is responsible for field evaluation, construction administration and project management.
Attendees can earn one continuing education unit toward an IA certification.