Irrigation Technician Training and Exam Offered
December 12 from 8:00am – 5:00pm (Tuesday)
December 13 from 8:00am – 12:00pm (Wednesday)
December 13 from 12:00 – 1:00pm
Exam Date: December 13 from 1:00 – 4:00pm
Location: 60 Stergis Way, Dedham, MA
Why do I need to take this class?:
Certified irrigation technicians are the field technicians that help install, maintain and repair irrigation systems. CITs:
- Cut and join pipe, know the limitations of different piping systems, and understand basic hydraulics.
- Layout and install piping and water delivery components; backflow prevention components; mechanical, hydraulic and electrical irrigation controls; and other irrigation system components.
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation components and systems.
Becoming a Certified Irrigation Technician allows you to:
- Add instant credibility with customers.
- Increase job opportunities.
- Demonstrate your commitment to efficient water management.
For more information about this opportunity, email inquiries here.