Why do I need to take this class?:
Certified irrigation technicians are the field technicians that help install, maintain and repair irrigation systems. CITs:
- Cut and join pipe, know the limitations of different piping systems, and understand basic hydraulics.
- Layout and install piping and water delivery components; backflow prevention components; mechanical, hydraulic and electrical irrigation controls; and other irrigation system components.
- Troubleshoot and repair irrigation components and systems.
Becoming a Certified Irrigation Technician allows you to:
- Add instant credibility with customers.
- Increase job opportunities.
- Demonstrate your commitment to efficient water management.
For more information about this opportunity, email inquiries here.